The myriad of information that can be found on the various broadcasters to choose sometimes becomes tricky.
We offer you all the information to help you fully understand what the different categories of broadcasters in order to better choose the one that will meet your expectations and needs.
There are basically five categories of essential oil diffusers. Each has its strengths.
Also called essential oil misting diffuser, it is the most traditional and probably the most effective diffusers.
They always consist of a glass portion and a generally concealed pump in the diffuser base. The principle is, the essential oil is then sucked and blown propelled at high speed against the glass wall, creating a mist of pure essential oil (that is to say, thousands of micro oil particles essential in air). These micro particles are then propelled the top of the glass in your room.
The Strengths Of These Broadcasters Are Numerous:
- First, the broadcast is cold, the properties of essential oils are perfectly preserved.
- The molecules of essential oils are split on impact against the glass (they are micronized, hence, the name sometimes given to this micro diffuser), this frees up active ingredients and scents. This is the best way to leverage the properties of your essential oils.
- The distribution is based on pure essential oils. These diffusers are powerful and can quickly treat large areas (up to 100 m2 in 30 minutes).
- The power is adjustable to suit the size of your room and your needs.
- It requires minimal maintenance (cleaning 1-2 times a month depending on frequency of use)
- Avoid leaving your essential oils stagnate too long so they do not clog the appliance.
Gentle Heat Essential Oils Diffusers
Their principle … Read More